Labels

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Music Streaming

I know I will be using these sites from now on. While I did like Pandora, I absolutely loved last.FM. Both sites were great, but last.FM was really terrific. I loved how last.FM put the artist pages together. You not only could get the music you liked, if you didn't really know much about a new artist the page would give you their history. I personally don't already buy Cd's, I don't think a lot of people do anymore. I would check out from the library or download them from the computer. I think in the future people will not be checking out Cd's or even DVDs. Most things are headed to download able, which I personally like. I'm not saying I think this will happen right away, but I think it's the way the future is headed. Just on my own personal tastes, I really find download ables and music streaming a better way than buying or checking out items. You have the item instantly and don't have to worry about the clutter or even dishing out a lot of money in most instances.

No comments:

Post a Comment