Labels

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

HULU

I've been on HULU since they started the site. I really love this site. I haven't had cable in years and now that my work schedule is so weird it's the only way I can keep up with shows that I like. I don't see the point in paying for cable when you can watch the same shows for free. I did hear that they might charging, but right now I'm glad they are not. This is another site that I really love and use quite a bit. I can see DVDs going away in the future. I think most people that can will be watching things on their hand held devices. I know a lot people that don't own a TV anymore and just watch the programs on their computer or phone. A lot of that changed when TV crossed over to digital and you couldn't watch on your old TV without getting a converter box or an upgraded TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment