Labels

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Reflection

•What do you think about social media in libraries?
I thing that libraries will have to have some type of social media. If not having a facebook page having a twitter account or some other way in being in tune to what the general population wants.
•What do you wish FPL was (or wasn’t) doing?
I would love it if the library had a twitter account and some podcasts.
•Have you learned anything from the program?
I learned a lot from this program.
•If so, what?

I've learned to blog for starters which I never new how to do before we started this program. I also have become more comfortably using some of the sites I had never thought of using before for ex. tinyurl and google docs.
•If not, what could we do better?

No comments:

Post a Comment