Labels

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Urbanspoon

For my 22 thing I looked at urbanspoon. You can use this site to look at restaurants in your area that people are talking about. I liked how the site gives you directions and reviews with price listings too. If you have a smart phone you can have the directions and info sent to your phone. I thought that was nice even though I don't have one of those kinda of phones. Urbanspoon was nice on how it has a wide range of reviews on the restaurants that it lists. I liked how they had both positive and negative reviews which you could then make your own assumptions on if you thought maybe the place would be worth while to try out. Very nice site, probably will use this site from now on when I'm looking for a new place to eat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment